Rob Hahne (Commissioner)
- Board of Directors- ABCA
- Travel Baseball Committee Member- ABCA
- ABCA Youth Baseball Chairman
- Founder/H Coach- Legion Centreville
Post 1995 (1996)
- Baseball Academy- Mid-Atlantic / NVBA / VBC
- Cincinnati Reds Baseball Academy (MVBA)
- Former Associate Scout- Cincinnati Reds
- Major League Baseball International
Coach - Italy
- Kyle's Kamp (pediatric cancer research
- McLean / SYA LL Board Member- 20 years
- McLean Babe Ruth Board- 7 years
- Westfield High School Head Baseball
Coach- 2014 - 2023
- Washington Post All Met Coach of Year 2019
- ABCA Region 5 Coach of Year
- ABCA Finalist for National Coach of the Year
- Chairman- Fairfax County Baseball Council
- NVTBL Executive Director
- VBCA Board of Directors
- American Travel Baseball Alliance Chairman
- Selected- Lord Fairfax 2023
Scott Rowland (Assistant Commissioner)
Coach Rowland is now coaching at Vero Beach High School in Florida in the spring time. He returns each summer to be an instrumental part of the Potomac League.
Coach Rowland's last coaching position in Northern Virginia was at Centreville High School. Prior to coaching at Centreville, Coach Rowland held Head Coaching positions at Oakton High School, South Lakes High School and Flint Hill High School. During his tenure, the Centreville, Oakton and South Lakes baseball programs all advanced to the Virginia State Tournament, with the 2000 Oakton Cougar team winning the AAA State Championship.
Coach Rowland is a graduate of Falls Church High School. He received his A.A. degree from Northwest Mississippi Junior College and his B.S. degree from George Washington University. Coach Rowland spent 31 years as a teacher in Fairfax County before retiring after the 2016 school year.
Mark "Pudge" Gjormand (Assistant Commissioner)
Coach Mark “Pudge” Gjormand finished his 26th season at the helm of the James Madison High School baseball program in May 2020, his 34th season of coaching high school baseball. Under Gjormand, the Warhawks have won 14 Liberty Conference and 1 Concorde Conference Championships. In 2018 Gjormand was named Conference Coach of the year for the 7th time and Region 6 Coach of the year for the 4th time.
Gjormand's many other honors include Home Plate Club’s high school coach of the year, the National Baseball Coaches Association (BCA) East Coast coach of the year, and a finalist for the BCA’s national coach of the year award.
During the high school offseason, Gjormand concentrates his efforts on Directing the MVP Baseball School located in Reston, Va. as well as MVP International Athletics which sends athletes from across America overseas to compete and see the world through athletics.
Gjormand became a proud member of the BCA in 2002; He became the Mid-Atlantic district representative in 2004; In 2008 he was nominated to the executive committee, serving as President in 2010-2011. He is currently serving on the National Ranking Committee, and has presented five times at the National Conference. Gjormand was inducted into the BCA Hall of Fame in December of 2020.